Friday, May 11, 2007

This blog will be a really long long one.... It's been some time since I last blogged.. Been too lazy to blog... Well, recently an array of emotions have overcome me!!! Now, I am working part-time at Acanthus till I find a perm job.. Till now, I still don't know what I really want to work as.. At first, I have set my mind on the HR industry.. But now, don't really feel like it.. Working at Acanthus is ok... But it can get really boring sometimes.. And I mean really really boring!! I don't like to work in such an environment.. where for hours I am bored that I have to find stuff to do!! Worse still, I cannot find anything to do!! So I really drag myself to work and back at times. The feeling is also weird going back to work there.. Dun really have much to talk about with my colleagues... So during lunch time I will usually just keep quiet and eat.. Also, on my MRT rides to work and back.. I will usually feel bored and my mind will start thinking about stuff.. It took me quite a while to forget D.. But these boring MRT rides have caused me to think about him!! Haiz.. But now I have told myself to STOP thinking about HIM already!!! Think about him also no point!! But at times I really do miss him.. Haiz... Why must I meet him this final term in SMU? If I nv see him, save me from all these troubles!! hahaha..... So ah.. these few days have been feeling melancholy.. esp when I listen to those sappy mandarin songs!!! Aww...... Sometimes I really feel like going away to a new country and starting afresh... But that is silly me thinking.. I think now I just have to go out with my frens and catch a breather from life as a whole!!!!!

Now, I have 2 wishes... To find a good-paying & interesting job AND to find a good & suitable partner!! I know these wishes will be granted!!!

Also, recently, I've been having some thoughts about guys as a whole.. Dun understand why some guys can have so little initiative... To me, a guy can be shy.. But when it comes to certain matters, he should take the initiative!! And not always wait for the girl to do so first!! HE is a GUY!! Dun care what times we are living in.. Also, I think I would not like a guy who always falls ill.... He has to learn how to take care of his health... It seems to me that this guy's body is weak... Just a few days and he has cold.. Then the next few days, he has cough... If it happens too often, I would seriously worry for this guy's health... Dunno why I suddenly start thinking of such things.. But I would greatly dislike it if my future bf has a weak body and has very little initiative!!!

Well, on to happier things.. next Saturday, I will be leaving for HK... Yay.. SHOPPING TRIP.. Here I come!! Really excited.. Can't wait to pack up my bag and go.. But it's still too early to pack!!! I am going to HK Disneyland!!! Back to my childhood days again!! Ah... I never mentioned this but my fave Disney character is........... WINNIE THE POOH!!! I have SOooo many POOH stuff at home... till I told my frens not to get me any Pooh stuff for my birthdays!!! Really looking forward to my holiday.. I really need a break... Dear God, please grant my wishes soon!!

Rowie loves Jay @ 11:52 PM.