Saturday, June 02, 2007 Rowie loves Jay @ 10:50 PM.
Last night... I dreamt of so many things!!!!!!! Me and my dreams again... I remember 2 dreams... But vaguely.. The 1st dream was very strange... I dreamt that my neighbor was getting married and I was at his wedding!!! ANd the funny thing was that I was very sad.. as though I like him.. The next thing I know.. he spotted me and he felt sad that he was going to marry someone else.. But he still went ahead with the wedding... Wah... in my dream I was extremely upset....
Then my 2nd dream was about a Netball match... I remembered shouting at my team-mates to encourage them to go on.... And it was so cool.. because in my dream my team was very awesome.. We played as though we ruled the courts!!! Super cool man!!!! I can't remember the rest already... But I know I dreamt of a lot of things... The funny thing was I cannot believe I actually dreamt of my neighbor. I think I would dream of that because yesterday they had a function... As I looked through the peephole of my main door, I saw some ladies in gowns gathering around a table with food on it.. At that time, my mum called and told me when she left for work, she saw a lot of ppl outside.. And she thinks one of the sons is getting married.. So that spurred my dream on.. Haha.. isn't it so strange??
Anyway.. these few weeks ever since I graduated.... I never thought about D already!! But suddenly these few days I started to think about him again!! Haiz... Plus just now was watching the dvd of Hana&Kimi... Quan really reminds me of D.. Haha... I think I am going crazy.. Also, I think when I am bored my mind starts wandering.. And I start thinking about D.. D is really a lucky guy man.. He doesn't even know there is someone thinking about him!! REALLL lucky guy!! Hmph!! But I promise that I will stop thinking of him..
Oh.. on a lighter note.. I think I have found a 2nd male singer that I like already... Other than my one and only Jay Chou!!! The 2nd guy is.............. Ken Wu (Wu Ke Qun).. I love his songs a lot!! And I think I am starting to like him more and more... So he is my 2nd fave singer!!!!!!!!!! Hee....
Once I found a job, I am gg to begin another phase of my life.. And I am starting to get ready for it!! Actually I am excited about going to work.. I know.. people must be wondering... I must be crazy.. Ya... i think I will live to regret this statement later on.. Haha... But I just wanted to let everyone know... I am so ready for this!!!