Sunday, July 15, 2007 Rowie loves Jay @ 3:58 PM.
Had my grad ceremony yest!! Took quite a lot of pics.. But some quite dark, some quite blur... Okok.. I must admit I am not a professional photographer.. But I seriously think the lighting in the hall is not good!!! But I enjoyed the whole day yesterday.. Reached the hall in the afternoon to gown up.. and then started taking pics already!! So happy!! Other than the darkness and blurriness, I kinda looked nice in some of them!! yay... Also, took pics with people I never really talk to much.. Like Jeremy Lim & Chia! Met Jeremy Lim at Marina square again!! :P Wanted to take with a few ppl... But couldn't find them.. And didn't really dare to.. Like Matthew, Shengzhi and Darrell.. I also did not take with Bel and a couple more people... My mum and eldest bro came to the ceremony!! Then my cousin (in the pic with grey T-shirt & without specs), whom I have not seen for so many years came to meet us for dinner.. He quite cute leh... Very hip and cool.... Didn't recognize him earlier... Haiz.. I miss my cousins... Wish we could be closer!!! But I am VERY HAPPY TO SEE HIM!!! Hopefully can see my other cousin.. Who is also very hip, handsome and cool!! On thursday, before grad, met up with Agus.. Wah.. really long time nv meet up le.. Grown a bit fatter.. But good for him.. cos he is too skinny.. Now looks just nice... Trying to copy Edison Chen's image.. But really does suit him actually.. Everytime I meet up with him, I dun wanna go back early.. Nv really told him that... But everytime will feel that way!! He is one friend that I will ALWAYS cherish!! And the one friend that I'll always have the soft spot for!!