Thursday, August 23, 2007

Today feeling very down... Had a dept meeting in the morning... Talked a lot about headcount issues... Haiz... Director is treating me more like a temp than a contract. Somemore told me to do more administrative stuff.. Ask the secretary to pass me her administrative stuff!! WAH.. obviously trying to tell me "Lay off the HR work"... Then what is the point of staying there!! Sianz.. Ruin my mood for the whole day!! Somemore.. my manager told me last week that she needs to discuss about my growth path. But after hearing this, I think there is no need for growth path le!!! Walked home with another manager.. talked to her about work.. She also knows that my work is not challenging enough for me!! So she is trying to teach me some stuff.. The funny thing is I am not directly supporting her and yet she is so willing to coach me!! Really a good manager!! My own manager... nv really do anything about it!! But was actually quite upset after the meeting.. yet still had to act as if nothing happened.. But I didn't talk much today!! Then during lunch, wanted to eat ice-cream on the way back.. Comfort food!! But the ice-cream uncle not there!! Haiz... So no comfort food for me!! :( But after this.. confirm I am gg to look for another job liao... Dun wanna wait already!! Just kinda sad!!!

Yesterday I was happy.. Met the IT guy again twice!!! And he smiled at me!!! But again.. I was too shy to look at the guy. But I saw him smilling at me!! Next time I confirm will look at him.. Just hope that I will bump into him again.. Not easy bumping into him leh!!! Then met him at lunch again.. Didn't really look at him again.. Shy lah.. Should have loh!!! Haiz..... *smacks myself on the head* At least there is sth happy in this sad entry!!! :)

Rowie loves Jay @ 9:43 PM.